LAMBDA collects educational materials from instructors willing to share with the community
at large. If you have something you would like to contribute, please
Some of these resources make use of LAMBDA's online CAMB interface to
generate simulated power spectra and maps from a set of cosmological parameters.
- Class assignments contributed by Dr. Jodi Christiansen, California Polytechnic State University
- Computing the Expansion History of the Universe:
- Exploring the Cosmic Microwave Background with CAMB:
MS Word 2007
- Labs and Simulations contributed by Dr. Daniel M Smith Jr., South Carolina State University
- LABS are a combination of PDF files and simulations that require Mathmatica or the Mathmatica Player.
- SIMULATIONS are animated GIF or require the Free Wolfram CDF Player
- Contributed by the WMAP Collaboration
- A Flash-based graphical tool showing how the power spectrum varies as CMB parameters are adjusted.
Unfortunately, Adobe Flash has reached the end of its life and therefore, per NASA policy, this tool has been removed from this site.
In addition, the following web sites provide discussions of basic CMB theory and analysis: